The main objective of SUSTRAINY is to explore new market trends in sustainable business management and provide a comprehensive guideline for their implementation by young wanna be entrepreneurs.
Operational objectives of the project will thus be:
- Define different sustainable development approaches and concepts, providing comprehensive and didactic panorama of the sustainable development goals and associated possible actions or initiatives
- Evaluate the level of knowledge and competence in the field
- Develop and share tools for the implementation of sustainable business models – Provide guidelines through the existing assessment and certification systems
- Fostering the alignment of business practices to EU objectives of sustainable and smart growth, especially with the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Assess wannabe entrepreneurs in their business model development by helping them in the understanding of their potential role in the achievement of the sustainable goals and with example of concrete actions that can be implemented.